Crispy and fluffy butter waffles! I love them very much
1 C1 egg
110g flour (according to consistency)
4g baking powder
1tsp lemon juice
salt a pinch
1. Beat the egg with a pinch of salt a little with a mixer. Add sugar and beat until fluffy for a couple of minutes.
2. Add milk and melted butter (not hot). Mix with a whisk.
3. Add half the flour, baking powder and lemon juice.
4. Add the second half of the flour in parts until the consistency is as in the video. Usually it turns out 100-110g of flour.
5. Heat up the waffle iron and grease with butter.
6. Spread 1st l of dough and fry for about 3-4 minutes until cooked. You can serve waffles with seasonal fruits and berries!