Different types of fritters/meatballs/burgers are on my menu every week. The ingredients are mostly similar, but I always change something a little. So I have already made fritters similar to these, so you can find a detailed description of the process here: recipe for fritters .
These are quinoa burgers with curly kale and I have to admit that I really like the combination. The curly kale is a perfect match, and the quinoa gets nicely browned so it’s crispy on the outside.
The burgers are vegan, gluten-free and soy-free.
Without further ado, the recipe for “vegan quinoa burgers” is below.
(about 8 pieces)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2-3 leaves of curly kale (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp of oatmeal
- sole, show
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic or onion powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of flour (gluten-free mix/rice/buckwheat…)
- Rinse the quinoa and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- While the quinoa is cooking, wash the kale and cut it into as small pieces as possible.
- Drain the cooked quinoa and cool it briefly, then add all the other ingredients. Add the flour last.
- Mix until the ingredients are combined, then shape the fritters with your hands.
- Fry the fritters on both sides in heated oil (until they take on a golden-brown color on both sides).
Preparation and cooking – about 30 minutes
Baking – about 10 minutes