A delicious and juicy souffle with only 2 ingredients that you will prepare very quickly. In addition to being easy to prepare, this souffle is also extremely healthy, so you can eat it whenever you want. If you follow the Chrono diet or are on a gluten-free diet, this soufflé is the right choice for you.
No. person: 4 Preparation time: Cooking/baking time:
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml of maple syrup
WAY OF PREPARATION
- Separate the whites from the yolks and leave at room temperature for about 1 hour. Also leave the maple syrup at room temperature before preparing the souffle.
- Place the rack on the bottom third of the oven and heat the oven to 200 C. Prepare a baking tray with 4 refractory souffle dishes.
- Whisk maple syrup and egg yolk in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with a mixer until stiff.
- Take about a quarter of the egg whites with a spoon or whisk and add them to the mixture of egg yolks and syrup, slowly mix the ingredients and then add that mix to the rest of the egg whites and gently combine the egg yolks.
- Spoon the mixture into the soufflé dishes, put it in the oven and immediately reduce the temperature to 180 C.
- Bake for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on your oven, or until the soufflés rise and turn brown. Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving. If you want, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar or stevia.