Another healthy and refreshing dessert for chocolate lovers that you make yourself by mixing honey and cocoa. It is very easy and quick to make. You can store the finished cakes broken in the refrigerator in a plastic box. If you are more of a fan of fruit cakes, try our Iced cake with forest fruits .
- 500 g of Greek yogurt
- 85 gr meda
- 30 gr
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- pretzels as desired
WAY OF PREPARATION
- Put yogurt and honey in a blender (multi’practice) and mix well, then slowly add cocoa.
- Pour into a small tray or a large bowl and cover with peanut butter (if it is hard, you can heat it a little). Add the broken pretzels on top.
- Put it in the freezer and let it stand for 6 hours.
- Remove and break into pieces and serve.