One of the biggest challenges when it comes to caring for and cleaning our home is keeping away insects that may have literally invaded it. Among the most frequent unwanted guests we find ants, cockroaches and even fleas. There are countless products on the market to eliminate any type of insect . However, its extraordinary effectiveness is due to the enormous amount of chemical (and toxic) substances contained in its formula.
Below we propose a solution that you can do yourself, economical and effective to eliminate fleas, ants and cockroaches from our homes.
You need :
- 250 ml liquid detergent
- 500 ml of alcohol or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of cloves
- 50 milliliters of water
- We start by boiling 50 ml of water in a saucepan.
- Once it boils, add the cloves and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the liquid detergent and alcohol (or apple cider vinegar).
- After 10 minutes, turn off the heat and let the clove infusion cool.
- Pour all the ingredients into a container and mix slowly to avoid foaming.
- Finally, pour the solution into a bottle equipped with a spray diffuser and spray on the most frequented areas and entry points for insects.
Remember that it is important to keep surfaces very clean to prevent food residue from remaining for a long time and attracting insects, but also to eliminate possible insect eggs and larvae.
The remedy we suggested above has repellent properties and is not at all harmful to our health. Prepare and spray immediately to keep bugs away.