We will need:
Nest pasta 7pcs
Vegetable oil 1st l
Dried garlic 1/2 tsp
Cream 10% 300g
1. Boil pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package . Leave 1 ladle of water in which the pasta was cooked.
2. Heat up a frying pan with butter and vegetable oil.
3. Cherry cut in half and put in a hot pan, add dried garlic. Simmer for a couple of minutes over medium heat (I have 6).
4. Add spinach and salt, simmer for a couple more minutes until the spinach has reduced in volume.
5. Reduce heat to low (2-3). Heat the cream in the microwave.
6. Pour the warm cream over the tomatoes, stirring constantly.
7. Add a ladle of water in which the pasta was cooked.
8. Put the finished pasta, mix well, warm for about 2 minutes over low heat. It is important here not to boil the cream so that it does not exfoliate, but to heat it slowly.
9. At the end, add cheese, I have semi-hard cream. Parmesan can be added.
10. Turn off the heat and mix everything well so that the cheese melts and combines with the sauce.
11. Done! Serve immediately before it gets cold
You can add chicken fillet or shrimp to this pasta, it will be super!
Will you cook?