Ingredients (serves 4)
1 yellow onion
5 cloves garlic
2 tbsp minced ginger
2 tbsp curry powder
1 can coconut milk
4 cups vegetable broth
1 can diced tomatoes
1 cup dry red lentils
2 cups spinach
1. Finely chop the yellow onion. Saute in a big saucepan over medium high heat.
2. Mince garlic and ginger. Add to the sauteed onion, along with the curry powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the coconut milk, canned diced tomatoes, veggie stock and dry red lentils. Let everything simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add the spinach during the last 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve with fresh cilantro, vegan yogurt, and lime juice, enjoy!